Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Solid as Iraq!

To celebrate my final day of work, I though I would embed my first ever youtube video to our blog. A fine idea, thwarted only by Ghostface not allowing the 'embed' option. Nonetheless, please enjoy THIS LINK TO GHOSTFACE KILLAH'S WE CELEBRATE.

I'd also like you to know much I am looking forward to i) sharing a lovely lunch of noodles with you; and ii) composing a hilarious, pirate banner and CAPS LOCK filled farewell email sent to 'all staff' at my work. There'll be many innuendos, pirate jokes, parentheses, html links etc. It'll be great.

3 comments:

Shag said...

I love Ghost's goofy looks to camera - he really is a thug with a heart of gold. How much fun would hanging with Ghostface and Daniel Vettori be?

Shag said...

(and your parents)?

Peach said...

I forgot about Daniel Vettori! My mum and you would have the best time.

He'd be like, "Shag, Deb here tells me you do a pretty good impression of me. Put a smile on a Kiwi's face and show us, wouldn't ya?"

"Well, between me and that bearded guy from Manly, I'd say you qualify as a pretty top guy, Shag, Bravo!

"Now, isn't it weird that when my twin is in the room you're nowhere to be seen..."