Friday, April 24, 2009

Why I watch 'The Sopranos'

It gives me hope.

"Let me tell you something about Jackie... this man has had chemo every day for three fucking weeks and he still has every last hair on his head; every last hair! So don't tell me about how it sounds because you don't know him..."

Now that I have a job I won't have time to tell you how much hair is falling out (heaps, probably) as often as I'd like. Prolly only once or twice a day (!).

I think stacks of hair might fall out. Also: did I ever have a jaw line? I certainly don't now... Just went to the barber and looked in the mirror at Mr Toad for, like, half an hour. Lolocaust.

1 comment:

Fronge said...

No one is forcing you to watch The Sopranos. You can watch it because it had good storyline , characters, sets i mean everything is perfect in The Sopranos.