Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Achieving Stuff!!!

Achievements today:
-Playing two games of online Warcraft III (one win, one loss)
-Eating some fruit
-Having a cup of tea
-Tidying the house (moving stuff around) in anticipation of cleaning the house later
-Checking of email/myspace/facebook/ozhiphop.com
-Being impressed with Marcus Day's participation in this huge endurance competition thing
-Psyching myself up to swim 1km without stopping (likelihood of success: dubious)
-Making this blog post

And it's only 10.30 (!) AM (!)!!!

So much achieving (!!).

2 comments:

Shag said...

Peach, I'm gonna bring up my laptop so we can play some Warcraft III. I'm pretty excited about Thursday.

Peach said...

Do you LIKE Warcraft three, though? That's the problem.

I only have ethernet. Will I need a wireless router to better enjoy Thursday (AKA the best day ever) and play two player?