Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why I'm a fairly annoying guy

OK.

So Al and I are going on a walk the other day; around the Glebe foreshore. It's nice: families, people walking dogs, people jogging etc. Then these three short women walked past and I said to Al, "wow, it really is a small world after all."

...

They turned around.

I nearly killed myself. In retrospect it is ridiculously hilarious but at the time I was like, "Al, I'm only going to make more hilarious/horrifying gaffes as I get older. Are you the whole 'marriage' deal is still cool or would me committing heaps of suicide be more the go?"

I can't get past how often I do this shit, too. I've taken to telling everyone at work that, "we must work at the fattest office in Sydney." I should really stop.

Being me rules. I don't know how I got roped into it!

No comments: