Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ain't nuthin' but a G(oo) thang!

Let's retire and become tailors.

I can't get that tailor (our new best friend, hero and mentor (Fame who?)) who remembered your name as 'Goo' out of my head. G(oo)enius.

To be a tailor
One requires safety pins
And lovely green ties



Growing up, my hero was Jason Taylor (the guy on the left in that^ photo) and one day I hope to visit Japan (like the new Fame did).

Fuck it, I also pinned pants up at Gowings!

We were born to 'tail'. This is a great idea.

2 comments:

James Ross-Edwards said...

I was a jason taylor man also.

Peach said...

Rossco!

How much was he the best?

Heaps the best.

Googs, if you were wondering, he was THE Best. But NEVER selected to play state of origin (!) (Greg Florimo was though, and that eased the pain).