Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gobots, and why - no matter how lame Transformers are - we will never like them

That's the leader of the goodies, Leader-1 (great name). That's the toy you get.

His arch enemy is Cy-Kill (great name).

Imagine getting those toys. So poseable! So much fun to be had!

It reminds me of those gifts you'd get from 'quirky' family friends who'd shop at, like, cheap/educational toy shops. "The shop assistant said it's just like Lego, but Lega was invented by a Belgian company. It's the same concept [it just doesn't fit with any of the thousands of Lego pieces you already have]." (my text in brackets)

2 comments:

Shag said...

There was nothing worse than receiving a shit Transformer. Or an official Transformers product that wasn't a transformer, but a pencil case or something. You'd be all "what the fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

Peach said...

I remember I received a fake Troll doll one time. I was like, "I can tell this is a fake one." But I was also concerned that - as an eleven year old - I gave a shit.