Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guilty lol

Reading Indian cricket blogs you get lots of guilty lols. Nospeaky ingrish, you see. I lol’d hard at this person’s dream AND at him for even having a dream (that he will never accomplish). I lol’d hard.

And felt real bad.

I’m a bad guy.

“I feel cricket still runs in my veins. Here is just another reason why I have to prove this behind. As you can see, just to the left of your view, one of the flambuoyant cricketers of all times. His fall out and a fiesty comeback into the cricketing arena is one of the best in the annals of sports and entertainment. I believe he is a gifted player and his silken touches off his willow and nothing but commendable and awesome. I never saw a left hander hit such huge sixes against left arm spin. Phew, absolutely merciless. Towering to say a word. I always wanted to be in the commentary box and stitch the right strings of epithets to depict his shots. Dada, I miss you...If you ever play the next time, my only wish is to see you with Sachin hitting the ball to all parts of the ground with my words providing the right foil..My dream..will definitely come true some day..Adios Amigo”

I can’t believe he breaks into character during the blog post, “and there you can see, to the left of your view”. Lol.

I’m a bad man.

But his dream will definitely not come true.

Lol.

2 comments:

Shag said...

Oh God - is India full of poor people trying to escape the ghetto through cricket (their form of Hip-Hop)? I don't even really know what he's talking about, but then I don't really get cricket.

On a lighter note, I currently have something to do. Back shortly.

Peach said...

Sweet!

You up for (another!) Yum Cha next week with the Anna: Lunoe and Burns?

Killah.

Have fun doing stuff!