Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I used the REAL ultimate weapon: my mind!

Galvatron: "I still have my ultimate weapon, Rodimus! Surrender now, or I'll unleash its force upon you all!"
Rodimus Prime: [to Ultra Magnus] "You know, I think I've finally started to wise up. If such a weapon existed, he'd have used it a long time ago!"
Galvatron: "I tell you for the last time, Rodimus. Surrender, or there won't be an Earth left to protect! Surrender! This is your last chance, or—"
Rodimus Prime: "You're bluffing, Galvatron."
Galvatron: "I tell you this is the end!"
Rodimus Prime: "You're right. It is, because I used the real 'ultimate weapon'...my mind!"
Galvatron: "Stay back!"
[Rodimus Prime continues walking towards Galvatron]
Galvatron: "I said stay back!"
[Rodimus Prime continues walking; Galvatron throws the "ultimate weapon" control device on the ground]
Galvatron: "Aarh! There will be another day, Rodimus!"
[Galvatron retreats]
Rodimus Prime: "And we'll be ready."

4 comments:

Shag said...

I love how the writers of Transformers kept forgetting they were robots. Remember the girl, and how her primary ability was looking after kids? And how Cup was an old man, somehow? And all the transformers with beards/ facial hair?

Peach said...

I especially loved how there was ONE girl; Smurfette style. It was very odd.

It's all mad funny the way they manufacture personality traits. "I'm the angry one!" "I'm a pacifist!" "I'm Australian, mates!"

Shag said...

I'm Australian mates lol

Peach said...

He's called Outback, and he doesn't take kindly to authority, mates. It makes him angry as a dingo up a gum tree, sheilas. Too right, mates.