Friday, October 3, 2008

Lube fight


This was at this awesome, amazing Vet party. I drank for fifteen hours. I wrestled (and beat) an opponent in 'lube wrestling' where you wrestled in mud and horse penis lubricant

I also came second in 'Iron Gut' where you have to eat lots of disgusting things and sprint between each 'disgusting thing' station. I was leading up to very end until we had to eat a handful of raw flour mixed with mayo.

I'm bored.

And I am so surplus to requirements at this firm that I could just burst into tears/flames.

2 comments:

Shag said...

"burst into tears/flames" is the lolest. PS how shit is inactivity? Like, you convince yourself you're super depressed and get all down on yourself, then it turns out you were just really bored.

Peach said...

Totally re: inactivity. It's like I try to 'get caught' doing stuff at work just for something to do.

Did you know I'm still disappointed about the Irongut result? I was thinking about it again and I SWEAR the guy who won just vom'd so he could get through.

Bulimia, surely, doth not an Irongut victor make.