Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm totally here man!























Sorry though, your points about my lame posts were hugely valid. And currently, a ball fight has erupted all around me in the office (because we're all heaps creative) so I'm finding it hard to concentrate.

BUT I'M HERE MAN! Posting away, making a blog.

Check this out - according to Conservapedia, these are some 'modern feminist' attributes:

  • believe that all inequality is the result of men oppressing women
  • oppose chivalry and even feign insult at harmless displays of it
  • detest women who are happy in traditional roles, such as housewife, and especially dislike those who defend such roles
  • prefer that women wear pants rather than dresses, presumably because men do

It's also worth checking out the truth about Obama

3 comments:

Peach said...

Fucking lol! It reminds me of how when anyone wants to oppose Germaine Greer (everyone - she's insane now. More insane. It's awesome) will be like, "DID YOU KNOW SHE WANTS US TO DRINK OUR PERIODS?! DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

People are like, "yes we did."

And it continues: "PERIOD BLOOD; SHE WANTS US TO DRINK IT!"

They need to chill. And drink HEAPS of period blood.

...

P.S. Remember how Fame was like, "I can't believe women excrete so much placenta each month." Lol. Fame rules. OCT11 RULES!

Shag said...

I forgot about that - how he was all "I have no idea how menstruation works, and have no desire to ever find out." Men rule!

Peach said...

OCT11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've written already, like, 3 tracks (at work) with sketches for a lot of others in the works....