Wednesday, October 8, 2008

“The thing I like to do, is to <……….> with you-ooooo”

Saturday night.

What are you up to? Al’s out of town at a vet keg (it’s that same mad party I lube wrested and did iron gut last year but – and GOD, this is nerdy – I got really bad hayfever and sneezed the whole next morning. I was actually like, “do we have to go outside?” I think it’s wise I don’t drag Al down this year. Also: nerdy allergies? Lol)

I have an appointment at seven to go to Fame’s studio, bring the songs I want chopped up and supervise him while he does it. I’d like you to come too, if you’d like. I thought this would be a great opportunity to i) bring in all the songs you reckon could bang (usb/mp3 or 4 is best), ii) meet Fame (I think he’s great. I think you’d get along), and iii) drink beer and eat Chinese food (the studio is in Chinatown).

Anyway, I think it’d be fun. Also – because I’m paying for Fame’s time – we can hop in the booth and record mad freestyles while he’s editing.

Good call?

My name is Peach and I’m here to say/

I like to rock the mic all night and day

WHAT!

2 comments:

Shag said...

That actually sounds pretty rad, though I'll have to see what's going on otherwise. Either way I'll prepare some songs you may or may not want to use. Vampire Weekend?

Peach said...

GOD yes.

It's all start at seven, and you could leave whenever. I'd just have more fun if you were there, I guess. And I think you'd be seriously helpful.

Hopefully you can come. If not: getting boozed on Friday (with early diner at [censored]? Is that still on?)