Monday, October 20, 2008

Why I'm so great:

I did this:to end the match on Saturday. It was a casual little backhand flick. It hit the stumps and ran a dude out who was going for the winning run (!). Everyone flipped. Comfortably the best feeling I've ever had on a cricket field. I was jumped on. I was lifted up. For a moment, I could fly.

Also: just lodged my tax. I hate doing it. But I did do it. Now it's done.

How are you? Goo(d)? Good. I'm:
-Hungry
-Looking forward to getting drunk tonight
-Scared, having just given our landlord notice for when we're moving out (!)
-Not a very good or effective solicitor
-Just back from the jeweller having decided on the design and inscriptions for our wedding rings (!)
-Disappointed Bliss n Eso won the ARIA (I voted for Spit Syndicate)
-Scared about doing a bad job of the mixtape and worried about finding the time to write properly for it
-Tubby
-Big-boned
-Tubbsy
-Generously proportioned
-"Huggable"
-Tubbso
-Still hungry

No comments: