Monday, October 27, 2008

Weight loss pills

As I understand it, DIET PILLS are mainly caffeine. The tiny amount of research I've done refutes that, but whatevs, I'm working on the theory that diet pills are caffeine.

With that in mind, I am - until the day of my wedding - going to drink LOTS of tea. It has caffeine and so can be, in effect, my ersatz diet pill. ALSO, there's no boot camp this week (it starts again next week), so the only exercise I'm going to get is jittering away at my desk and grinding my teeth in my sleep.

So, me drinking heaps of tea. Good plan?

I figure you were the guy to ask. Your brother's a doctor, and you're close with Rob (whose mum is an anaesthetist (sp?) (which is like a doctor but with several decades more training)).

4 comments:

Shag said...

Peach, just do what I do - have a better metabolism. Easy!

Peach said...

But (this is embarrassing), it's not that easy, man.

I suppose I can at least enjoy the fact that shirt manufacturers make shirts my size (hugely, grossly large).

Shag said...

True that - what the fuck is wrong with my torso?

Also, I didn't heaps enjoy how much glee probably-straight-shop-assistant and clearly-gay-shop-assistant took in you needing a large.

Also, while you were trying on your tent, probably-straight was all "you guys are on FBi right?" and I was all "We used to be; now it's just me" and he's all "Really?" What is it with people who've listened to the radio once, briefly, a year ago, acting like they're down?

Peach said...

Yeah!

I forgot that. he had a name for my size. It was like, "here's the small, the... medium. yep, that's the medium. Oh! And here's Bigg-sey! The Big-enator! The L. Largey. Largesse. Lager. 'Get me a Lager!' Karl Lager-feld. The L. L-bow. Elbow. L-sey. L-en Degeneres."

Lol.

Did he really ask about radio? THAT's a lol.