Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I feel a little bit sorry for my Granddad

My Grandad, right, had four kids. I can imagine him - a staunch Catholic man - thinking, "well, these four kids will yield a handsome return of somewhere between six and ten grandchildren."

He has three.

He has a lesbian daughter, a daughter who married a (barren) gay man, a daughter who's essentially a raving lunatic under the thumb of her crazy South African husband, and then Bill.

Three grandkids, from four Catholic children.

I reckon he'd get mad paid out at the golf club. Everyone's like, "phew, it's tough even remembering the names of all my grandkids. I've got so many. My sperm's so potent it keeps working into the next generation."

My Grandad'd be like, "totally."

2 comments:

Shag said...

So how are there going to be 85 family members at the wedding?

Peach said...

Argh!

Al's Grandma on her father's side had 7 kids (all of whom were mad productive) and Al's grandma on her mother's side had four kids who also had sex and babies just for the fun of it.

I wonder if we should invite Rod's family?